Subject: Re: [Pkg-alsa-devel] Bug#564828: "subgraph starting at ... timed out" after about five seconds of audio playback in mplayer

From: Elimar Riesebieter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:13:54 +0100

* Jonathan E. Brickman [100112 07:32 -0600]
> Lenny isn't going to do Jack well at all, its versions of Jack and
> related libraries and apps are too old.  Squeeze with Sid libraries
> works wonderfully.

So #564828 and #564827 closed.

Elimar

-- 
  It's a good thing we don't get all 
  the government we pay for.

---

From: Jonathan Nieder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:43:28 -0600

reopen 564828
reopen 564827
thanks

> So #564828 and #564827 closed.

Say what?

Bug #564828 applies to sid, as I already said.  I haven’t tried to
reproduce #564827 in sid; have you?

If you don’t believe in reproducing bugs, tag it unreproducible.
If you don’t believe in fixing them, tag it wontfix.  But please
don’t close a bug for either of these reasons without a little
discussion.

Annoyed,
Jonathan