Subject: Bug#580181: plasma-desktop: remove ball plasmoid

From: Salvo Tomaselli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 07:23:48 +0200

Package: plasma-desktop
Version: 4:4.4.3-1
Severity: normal

I believe that the bouncing ball plasmoid should not be included in thr package
because once added it can be impossible to remove it without accessing the
configuration and edit it manually.

See https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=236115

Bye

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (990, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.32.12-proserpina (SMP w/2 CPU cores; PREEMPT)
Locale: LANG=it_IT.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=it_IT.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages plasma-desktop depends on:
ii  kdebase-runtime               4:4.4.3-1  runtime components from the offici
ii  libc6                         2.10.2-7   Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib
ii  libkdecore5                   4:4.4.3-1  the KDE Platform Core Library
ii  libkdeui5                     4:4.4.3-1  the KDE Platform User Interface Li
ii  libkephal4                    4:4.4.3-1  API for easier handling of multihe
ii  libkfile4                     4:4.4.3-1  the File Selection Dialog Library 
ii  libkio5                       4:4.4.3-1  the Network-enabled File Managemen
ii  libktexteditor4               4:4.4.3-1  the KTextEditor interfaces for the
ii  libkutils4                    4:4.4.3-1  various utility classes for the KD
ii  libkworkspace4                4:4.4.3-1  library for the kdebase workspace
ii  libplasma3                    4:4.4.3-1  the Plasma Library for the KDE Pla
ii  libplasmagenericshell4        4:4.4.3-1  shared elements for all the plasma
ii  libqt4-dbus                   4:4.6.2-4  Qt 4 D-Bus module
ii  libqt4-script                 4:4.6.2-4  Qt 4 script module
ii  libqt4-xml                    4:4.6.2-4  Qt 4 XML module
ii  libqtcore4                    4:4.6.2-4  Qt 4 core module
ii  libqtgui4                     4:4.6.2-4  Qt 4 GUI module
ii  libsolid4                     4:4.4.3-1  Solid Library for KDE Platform
ii  libsolidcontrol4              4:4.4.3-1  library for Solid based network ma
ii  libstdc++6                    4.4.4-1    The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libtaskmanager4a              4:4.4.3-1  library which provides task manage
ii  libx11-6                      2:1.3.3-3  X11 client-side library
ii  libxext6                      2:1.1.1-3  X11 miscellaneous extension librar
ii  plasma-widgets-workspace      4:4.4.3-1  KDE 4 base workspace Plasma widget

Versions of packages plasma-desktop recommends:
ii  kdebase-workspace             4:4.4.3-1  base workspace components from the

plasma-desktop suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information