Subject: Bug#587380 marked as pending in debconf

From: Colin Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 11:58:38 +0000

Control: tag -1 pending

Hello,

Bug #587380 in debconf reported by you has been fixed in the
Git repository and is awaiting an upload. You can see the commit
message below and you can check the diff of the fix at:

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-debconf/debconf/-/commit/e5088d7ce0397ce32f42b8e59e9c0b094c3447a1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
debconf-set-selections: Quieten --checkonly

Disable non-fatal warnings when loading database in --checkonly mode,
such as those shown due to the calling user not having permission to
read the system's passwords.dat.

Closes: #587380
------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this message was generated automatically)
-- 
Greetings

https://bugs.debian.org/587380