Subject: bug 310203 is forwarded to http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693223 ...

From: Sandro Tosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:21:10 +0000

# fixing the mess I did before, sorry about that
forwarded 310203 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693223
forwarded 283392 http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=74283
forwarded 617595 http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=117480
forwarded 449529 http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=62018
forwarded 451923 http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=83764
forwarded 492124 http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=6071
forwarded 515867 http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=74272
forwarded 573297 http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=110045
forwarded 293179 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=688022
forwarded 367437 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=689805
forwarded 404017 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=689032
forwarded 422712 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693213
forwarded 440478 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693166
forwarded 593444 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=691330
forwarded 602601 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=691759
forwarded 611221 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=691330
forwarded 612010 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693210
forwarded 612225 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693223
forwarded 618530 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=692602
forwarded 619905 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=692101
forwarded 626249 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=692103
forwarded 641746 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=691330
forwarded 649931 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693215
forwarded 696417 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=693522
forwarded 740583 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=695082
forwarded 466181 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35631
forwarded 677997 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=30945
forwarded 679850 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=25843
forwarded 697686 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=33100
forwarded 702213 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14026
forwarded 741592 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35786
forwarded 754050 http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=31836
thanks