Subject: bug 293179 is forwarded to http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=688022 ...

From: Sandro Tosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 22:53:20 +0000

# bts-link fixes
forwarded 293179 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=688022
forwarded 310203 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693223
forwarded 367437 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693214
forwarded 404017 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=689032
forwarded 422712 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693213
forwarded 440478 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693209
forwarded 593444 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=692044
forwarded 602601 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=691759
forwarded 611221 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=692045
forwarded 612010 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693210
forwarded 612225 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693223
forwarded 618530 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=692602
forwarded 619905 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=692101
forwarded 626249 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=692201
forwarded 641746 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=691330
forwarded 649931 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693215
forwarded 696417 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=693522
forwarded 740583 http://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?ctype=xml&id=695082
thanks