Subject: chromium: chromium segfaults on localhost:631 for cups

From: Wolfgang Schnitker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:50:42 +0200

Package: chromium-browser
Version: 5.0.375.125~r53311-1
Severity: normal
File: chromium

using chromium on localhost:631 gives me a segfault error when adding a
network based printer in CUPS.

segfault at 10 ip 0000000000daef5d sp 00007fffb47bbc80 error 4 in
chromium-browser[400000+16f0000]

-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages chromium-browser depends on:
ii  chromium-browser-in 5.0.375.125~r53311-1 page inspector for the chromium-br
ii  libasound2          1.0.23-1             shared library for ALSA applicatio
ii  libatk1.0-0         1.30.0-1             The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libbz2-1.0          1.0.5-4              high-quality block-sorting file co
ii  libc6               2.11.2-2             Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib
ii  libcairo2           1.8.10-4             The Cairo 2D vector graphics libra
ii  libdbus-1-3         1.2.24-3             simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libdbus-glib-1-2    0.86-1               simple interprocess messaging syst
ii  libevent-1.4-2      1.4.13-stable-1      An asynchronous event notification
ii  libexpat1           2.0.1-7              XML parsing C library - runtime li
ii  libfontconfig1      2.8.0-2.1            generic font configuration library
ii  libfreetype6        2.4.2-1              FreeType 2 font engine, shared lib
ii  libgcc1             1:4.4.4-8            GCC support library
ii  libgconf2-4         2.28.1-3             GNOME configuration database syste
ii  libgl1-mesa-glx [li 7.7.1-4              A free implementation of the OpenG
ii  libglewmx1.5        1.5.4-1              The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - ru
ii  libglib2.0-0        2.24.1-1             The GLib library of C routines
ii  libgtk2.0-0         2.20.1-1             The GTK+ graphical user interface 
ii  libicu44            4.4.1-6              International Components for Unico
ii  libjpeg62           6b1-1                The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  libnspr4-0d         4.8.4-2              NetScape Portable Runtime Library
ii  libnss3-1d          3.12.6-3             Network Security Service libraries
ii  libpango1.0-0       1.28.1-1             Layout and rendering of internatio
ii  libpng12-0          1.2.44-1             PNG library - runtime
ii  libprotobuf6        2.3.0-3              protocol buffers C++ library
ii  libstdc++6          4.4.4-8              The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  libv8-2.2.24        2.2.24-4             V8 JavaScript Engine
ii  libvpx0             0.9.1-1              VP8 video codec (shared library)
ii  libx11-6            2:1.3.3-3            X11 client-side library
ii  libxext6            2:1.1.2-1            X11 miscellaneous extension librar
ii  libxml2             2.7.7.dfsg-4         GNOME XML library
ii  libxrender1         1:0.9.6-1            X Rendering Extension client libra
ii  libxslt1.1          1.1.26-5             XSLT 1.0 processing library - runt
ii  libxss1             1:1.2.0-2            X11 Screen Saver extension library
ii  xdg-utils           1.0.2+cvs20100307-1  desktop integration utilities from
ii  zlib1g              1:1.2.3.4.dfsg-3     compression library - runtime

chromium-browser recommends no packages.

Versions of packages chromium-browser suggests:
ii  chromium-browser-l1 5.0.375.125~r53311-1 chromium-browser language packages

-- no debconf information