Subject: another workaround

From: Ritesh Raj Sarraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:26:52 +0530

systemd is another application that relies on cgroups for proper
functioning. For users, that have systemd installed and enabled, you
will not see this problem because systemd, by itself, mounts all the
necessary cgroups mount points in the right order.

rrs@champaran:~$ mount | grep -i cgroup
tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,mode=755)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,release_agent=/lib/systemd/systemd-cgroups-agent,name=systemd)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset,release_agent=/usr/lib/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_cleanup.lua,clone_children)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuacct,cpu,release_agent=/usr/lib/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_cleanup.lua)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/devices type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices,clone_children)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer,clone_children)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_cls,clone_children)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/blkio type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,blkio,release_agent=/usr/lib/ulatencyd/ulatencyd_cleanup.lua)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event type cgroup
(rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,perf_event,clone_children)

-- 
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
"Necessity is the mother of invention."