Subject: Bug#628285: xul-ext-pencil: changing back from ITP to RFP

From: Lucas Nussbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:10:29 +0200

retitle 628285 RFP: xul-ext-pencil -- GUI prototyping and diagram tool
noowner 628285
tag 628285 - pending
thanks

Hi,

A long time ago, you expressed interest in packaging xul-ext-pencil. Unfortunately,
it seems that it did not happen. In Debian, we try not to keep ITP bugs open
for a too long time, as it might cause other prospective maintainers to
refrain from packaging the software.

This is an automatic email to change the status of xul-ext-pencil back from ITP
(Intent to Package) to RFP (Request for Package), because this bug hasn't seen
any activity during the last 15 months.

If you are still interested in packaging xul-ext-pencil, please send a mail to
<[email-masked]> with:

 retitle 628285 ITP: xul-ext-pencil -- GUI prototyping and diagram tool
 owner 628285 !
 thanks

It is also a good idea to document your progress on this ITP from time to
time, by mailing <[email-masked]>.  If you need guidance on how to
package this software, please reply to this email, and/or contact the
[email-masked] mailing list.

Thank you for your interest in Debian,
-- 
Lucas, for the QA team <[email-masked]>