Subject: jhbuild: Missing moduleset DTD and schemas

From: Guillem Jover <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:35:53 +0200

Package: jhbuild
Version: 2.29.2-2
Severity: important

Hi!

With version 2.29.2-2 the modulesets got removed, but that also
removed the moduleset DTD, RelaxNG schema, XML stylesheet and XML
schema, which are needed to handle the modulesets with XML tools.

regards,
guillem

---

From: Guillem Jover <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 21:46:28 +0200

tags 639086 patch
thanks

Hi!

> schema, which are needed to handle the modulesets with XML tools.

Adding the two attached files to debian/ should fix this issue. Also
it seems the schemas and XML stylesheets are only present in newer
upstream jhbuild releases, so disregard my previous comment.

regards,
guillem