Subject: Re: jhbuild: Missing moduleset DTD and schemas

From: Jeremy Bicha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 17:53:44 -0400

Sorry for the very late response.

The general opinion is that people should download the moduleset they want from
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/jhbuild/tree/master/modulesets/

jhbuild upstream used to keep old versioned modulesets around. Now
they don't which means that the provided modulesets which target git
master for each project will gradually deteriorate as upstream
projects add new dependencies and local copies aren't updated.

I mean someone could update jhbuild in Debian stable releases; it's
just not really been done so far and isn't a high priority for us.

If I don't hear back from you, we'll probably eventually close this bug.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha

---

From: Guillem Jover <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:39:13 +0200

Hi!

> just not really been done so far and isn't a high priority for us.

Sure, that's fine. My request was for the moduleset DTD files though,
I guess the wording in the initial bug might have been confusing, even
though I see at least the Subject and the followup proposed debhelper
fragment files were somewhat clear. :D

The problem is that I have X.Org's moduleset definitions coming from
X.Org's git, and I'm converting those into another format via XML tools,
but for that I need the moduleset DTD.

Just adding the proposed debhelper install fragment would do.

Thanks,
Guillem