Subject: Re-export NFS shares also if a netgroup change occurs

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 08:29:17 +0100

Package: debian-edu-config
Severity: normal

To make NFS shares available immediately on netgroup modifications the  
gosa-sync-dns-nfs script has to be called via GOsa² hook on netgroup  
modification (postmodify hook). The DNS sync is not really necessary  
here, what is needed from the script is the exportfs -a call.

Currently, the named script is only called on system modifications  
(postcreate, postmodify, postremove hooks for systems).

Mike

-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy:
https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb