Subject: Bug#656807: [Pkg-mailman-hackers] Bug#656807: mailman debian logo broken if changing image path

From: "Thijs Kinkhorst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:57:19 +0200

Hi Sebastien,

On Sat, January 21, 2012 22:24, Sebastien Wains wrote:
> Link to Debian logo in /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py is hardcoded
> (variable SITE_LOGO).

Well, the default is hardcoded. It is changable via mm_cfg.py like every
other configuration option.

> While Mailman gives you the ability to change the image path in mm_cfg.py
> under the variable IMAGE_LOGOS
> If you do so, the Debian logo will be broken.
>
> You should probably define the Debian logo around MailmanLogo() under :
> /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py

It was intended design to have this variable include the full URL path,
because users may want to use it for their site's logo which may not be in
/images/mailman/ at all.

Cheers,
Thijs