Subject: Bug#661958: transition: apache2 2.4

From: Arno Töll <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:00:45 +0200

Hi,

as requested I propose Ben file patterns for the transition.

For modules, it is easy:

affects: build-depends: apache2-threaded-dev|apache2-prefork-dev
bad: build-depends: apache2-threaded-dev|apache2-prefork-dev
good: build-depends: apache2-dev

or, alternatively:

affects: depends apache2.2-common|apache2.2-bin
bad: depends: apache2-mpm-(prefork|worker|event|itk)| apache2.2-common
good: depends: apache2-api-20120211

For web applications it's much harder to tell. It's not easy to tell
whether they are even affected. We are currently working together with
piuparts maintainer to spot problems at runtime.

-- 
with kind regards,
Arno Töll
IRC: daemonkeeper on Freenode/OFTC
GnuPG Key-ID: 0x9D80F36D