Subject: Bug#661958: Apache 2.4 upload date scheduled for May 30

From: Arno Töll <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:13:53 +0200

Hello fellow maintainers,

we are ready to upload Apache2 2.4 to Debian Sid now. This means the
transition is effectively starting now, and going to break your modules.

We have scheduled the upload for May 30, 2013 BEFORE the 19:52 UTC
dinstall on ftp-master.

To minimize the breakage to our Sid users, we'd ask all of you having a
transitioned package ready in Experimental, to make an upload to Sid
AFTER the 13:52 UTC dinstall, and BEFORE 19:52 UTC [1].

Let us know if you need a sponsor, or our help to upload your packages
in that time window. Please note, you could also use the DELAYED queue
to make timed upload [2].

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/#dinstall
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/deferred.html

-- 
with kind regards,
Arno Töll
IRC: daemonkeeper on Freenode/OFTC
GnuPG Key-ID: 0x9D80F36D

---

From: Arno Töll <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:57:04 +0200

Hi,

On 23.05.2013 13:46, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Le 23/05/2013 13:13, Arno Töll a écrit :
> There are currently ~20 source entangled OCaml-related packages waiting
> to migrate to testing (see "Ocsigen" section in [1]) + a number of
> binNMUs including ocamlnet. Please wait for this to happen before
> uploading apache.

please coordinate this in #661958. I got an ACK of the Release Team, so
I don't know if they had your issue on the radar or not. Either way, I
know nothing about OCaml and your transition.

---

From: Stéphane Glondu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:05:58 +0200

> know nothing about OCaml and your transition.

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=666825#47 (you were
also a direct recipient of this mail).

Cheers,

-- 
Stéphane