Subject: patch for 2.6.4 - header checks can take excessive time

From: Cedric Knight <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:43:05 +0100

Package: amavisd-new
Version: 2.6.4-3

If amavis is processing a header of several thousand lines, it can take
several minutes (resulting in deferred mail).  A patch for this was
posted at:
http://lists.amavis.org/pipermail/amavis-users/2011-March/000148.html

Can this be included in wheezy?

---

From: Alexander Wirt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:04:41 +0200

> Can this be included in wheezy?
Ehm, this one is for 2.6.4, wheezy has 2.7.1, the patch was included in
2.6.5 and 2.7.0.

Alex

-- 
Alexander Wirt, [email-masked] 
CC99 2DDD D39E 75B0 B0AA  B25C D35B BC99 BC7D 020A

---

From: Cedric Knight <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:17:10 +0100

> Ehm, this one is for 2.6.4, wheezy has 2.7.1, the patch was included in

Sorry, I meant squeeze / stable, not wheezy.

---

From: Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:00:17 -0300

reopen 677611
notfound 677611 2.6.4-3
found 677611 amavisd-new/1:2.6.4-3
fixed 677611 amavisd-new/1:2.6.5
fixed 677611 amavisd-new/1:2.7.0-1
thanks

> Sorry, I meant squeeze / stable, not wheezy.

No need to apologise, we're fine with bug reports for older versions that
were distributed by Debian, as long as you tag the version correctly when
you create the bug (you _almost_ did it right, but for some reason, you
didn't add the full version with the epoch so it didn't work).

I will fix it.  The BTS will track this bug as existing on the stable
branch, but as fixed in the unstable branch.

-- 
  "One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring
  them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond
  where the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot
  Henrique Holschuh