Subject: Bug#968033: Removed package(s) from unstable

From: Debian FTP Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 15:20:20 +0000

Version: 1.7.4+tb2-6+rm

Dear submitter,

as the package wicd has just been removed from the Debian archive
unstable we hereby close the associated bug reports.  We are sorry
that we couldn't deal with your issue properly.

For details on the removal, please see https://bugs.debian.org/968033

The version of this package that was in Debian prior to this removal
can still be found using http://snapshot.debian.org/.

Please note that the changes have been done on the master archive and
will not propagate to any mirrors until the next dinstall run at the
earliest.

This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is
a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing
[email-masked].

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Sean Whitton (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)