Subject: Re: Bug#704100: jubatus: changing back from ITP to RFP

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:39:05 +0200

retitle 704100 ITP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed Online Machine
Learning Framework
owner 704100
thanks

Please don't set this package to RFP. The reason that this package takes
so long is that upstream had to make several changes to the code in
order to get the package into shape for Debian. We are aiming an upload
for the next months.

The whole packaging is coordinated with upstream. If anyone wants to
join the packaging efforts, they should get into touch with me.

Cheers,

Adrian

-- 
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - [email-masked]
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - [email-masked]
  `-    GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546  0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913