Subject: Re: Bug#704100: jubatus: changing back from ITP to RFP

From: Lucas Nussbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:19:48 +0200

retitle 704100 ITP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed Online Machine Learning Framework
thanks

On 30/07/14 at 21:08 +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 03:42:27PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > 
> > OK, I've added it to a whitelist.
> 
> Looks like that didn't work. Bug was just changed back to RFP.
> 
> Could you have a look?

According to the log on
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=704100, it's you who
changed it back to RFP:

Changed Bug title to ''RFP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed Online
Machine Learning Framework'' from 'ITP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed
Online Machine' Request was from John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<[email-masked]> to [email-masked]. (Mon, 28 Jul
2014 14:13:12 GMT) Full text and rfc822 format available.

What I just did a few minutes ago, manually, was to change it from:
'RFP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed Online Machine Learning Framework'
to:
RFP: jubatus -- jubatus: Distributed Online Machine Learning Framework

(that is, I removed the additional quotes)

With this email, I'm retitling it to ITP (with no quotes)

Lucas