Subject: Re: Bug#704100: jubatus: changing back from ITP to RFP

From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:25:08 +0200

On 07/30/2014 09:19 PM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> According to the log on
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=704100, it's you who
> changed it back to RFP:

Argh, you're right. I was fighting with the bts utility, it doesn't
seem to work for me anymore. Sorry.

> (that is, I removed the additional quotes)

Ah, I see.

> With this email, I'm retitling it to ITP (with no quotes)

Thanks!

I'm going to meet the Jubatus developers in Japan in September,
so I hope we can get the packaging ready then. The idea is to
hand the Debian packaging over to upstream at some point.

They want to maintain the package themselves, they don't have
so much experience with Debian-compliant packaging.

Cheers!
Adrian

-- 
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - [email-masked]
`. `'   Freie Universitaet Berlin - [email-masked]
  `-    GPG: 62FF 8A75 84E0 2956 9546  0006 7426 3B37 F5B5 F913