Subject: Bug#710523: i18nspector: Please i18n man page

From: Helge Kreutzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:56:49 +0200

Package: i18nspector
Version: 0.9.1-1
Severity: wishlist
Tags: l10n

Please add a framework for providing localized man pages, possibly 
using po4a or similar tools.

However, po4a currently does not support your native format (i.e.
reStructuredText), so either you base the translation off the generated man page
or you check with the po4a maintainers to get reStructuredText included.

Thus at this time no patch. However, if you decided the way forward
and have problems coming up with a patch (for i18nspector, not for
po4a) please contact me and I can try to help you.

-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email-masked]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/