Subject: Bug#719860: powertop: wrong power report status

From: Jose Luis Rivas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:55:08 -0430

Hi Ritesh,

More data?

Why is bad the reporting? What's reporting? Comparing with `acpi -V`?

Thanks for your feedback!
-- 
Jose Luis Rivas
http://joseluisrivas.net/

---

From: Ritesh Raj Sarraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:13:35 +0530

> Why is bad the reporting? What's reporting? Comparing with `acpi -V`?
WHat more data do you want? I think I've provided you with enough
screenshots.

acpi's reporting is different than what powertop shows. I can't see much
commonality in their results.

-- 
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
"Necessity is the mother of invention."

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:45:07 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #719860.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
719860: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=719860
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems