Subject: Bug#719860: powertop: wrong power report status

From: Jose Luis Rivas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:24:53 -0430

Hi Ritesh,

In the last screenshot you sent from 2.4 I can't see the report of the
laptop FAN, yet, you said it persisted. Could you try again?

2.4-1 is already in unstable.
-- 
Jose Luis Rivas
http://joseluisrivas.net/

---

From: Ritesh Raj Sarraf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:33:25 +0530

> 2.4-1 is already in unstable.

The Laptop Fan is not reported any more. But still, the power
consumption reporting is wrong.

What is your say? Isn't the sum of the items in the "Power estimates"
column suppose to be the total power consumption ?

-- 
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
"Necessity is the mother of invention."

---

From: [email-masked] (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:06:05 +0000

Thank you for the additional information you have supplied regarding
this Bug report.

This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
has been received.

Your message has not been forwarded to the package maintainers or
other interested parties; you should ensure that the developers are
aware of the problem you have entered into the system - preferably
quoting the Bug reference number, #719860.

If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
send it to [email-masked].

Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.

-- 
719860: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=719860
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems