Subject: apt-wishlist: changing from ITP to RFP

From: Lucas Nussbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:44:21 +0100

retitle 720123 RFP: apt-wishlist -- Utility that allows users to request their sysadmin to install some package
noowner 720123
tag 720123 - pending
thanks

Hi,

A long time ago, you expressed interest in packaging apt-wishlist. Unfortunately,
it seems that it did not happen. In Debian, we try not to keep ITP bugs open
for a too long time, as it might cause other prospective maintainers to
refrain from packaging the software.

This is an automatic email to change the status of apt-wishlist from ITP
(Intent to Package) to RFP (Request for Package), because this bug hasn't seen
any activity during the last 12 months.

If you are still interested in packaging apt-wishlist, please send a mail to
<[email-masked]> with:

 retitle 720123 ITP: apt-wishlist -- Utility that allows users to request their sysadmin to install some package
 owner 720123 !
 thanks

It is also a good idea to document your progress on this ITP from time to
time, by mailing <[email-masked]>.  If you need guidance on how to
package this software, please reply to this email, and/or contact the
[email-masked] mailing list.

Thank you for your interest in Debian,
-- 
Lucas, for the QA team <[email-masked]>