Subject: Re: libvirt: Please enable selinux security driver

From: Laurent Bigonville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:07:06 +0100

Package: src:libvirt
Followup-For: Bug #688179

Hi,

I've just uploaded repolicy 2:2.20131214-1 that is now shipping the
appconfig file for libvirt.

Even if the policy is not 100% working in enforcing mode,
/etc/selinux/default/contexts/virtual_domain_context is now shipped in
the policy package and libvirt should now start properly.

Please consider enabling SELinux support in libvirt, you might want to
add a Breaks against the prior version of the policy, something like
should be ok.

Breaks: selinux-policy-default (<< 2:2.20131214-1~), selinux-policy-mls (<< 2:2.20131214-1~)

Cheers,

Laurent Bigonville

-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 3.11-2-amd64 (SMP w/8 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=fr_BE.utf8, LC_CTYPE=fr_BE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash