Subject: Bug#688179: fixed in libvirt 1.2.0-2

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 21:21:32 +0000

Source: libvirt
Source-Version: 1.2.0-2

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
libvirt, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive.

A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
attached.

Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed.  If you
have further comments please address them to [email-masked],
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.

Debian distribution maintenance software
pp.
Guido Günther <[email-masked]> (supplier of updated libvirt package)

(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing [email-masked])

Format: 1.8
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:24:37 +0100
Source: libvirt
Binary: libvirt-bin libvirt0 libvirt0-dbg libvirt-doc libvirt-dev libvirt-sanlock
Architecture: source i386 all
Version: 1.2.0-2
Distribution: unstable
Urgency: medium
Maintainer: Debian Libvirt Maintainers <[email-masked]>
Changed-By: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Description: 
 libvirt-bin - programs for the libvirt library
 libvirt-dev - development files for the libvirt library
 libvirt-doc - documentation for the libvirt library
 libvirt-sanlock - library for interfacing with different virtualization systems
 libvirt0   - library for interfacing with different virtualization systems
 libvirt0-dbg - library for interfacing with different virtualization systems
Closes: 688179 731612 732666
Changes: 
 libvirt (1.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Guido Günther ]
   * [949fae6] Suggest systemd since it improves thinks like e.g. cgroup
     handling
   * [96f9aae] Make mounted cgroups configurable via /etc/default/libvirt-bin
     and check for memory cgroup on kernel command line. (Closes: #732666)
   * [ce356fe] Really remove "memory" from default mount list. Thanks to phep
     <[email-masked]>
 .
   [ Laurent Bigonville ]
   * [13052e4] Enable selinux driver (Closes: #688179)
   * [a00df46] Switch LSB dependencies to avahi-daemon since only the later
     exists as native systemd service. (Closes: #731612)
Checksums-Sha1: 
 1a02d81859af798d8a8a4bf547d3875eb3850973 2557 libvirt_1.2.0-2.dsc
 aa5c08b4b2d54cefc61a5a43025d40045e02ccb6 47542 libvirt_1.2.0-2.debian.tar.gz
 bcd2b375e11f090a2af5f32d463f5fb933a0e029 3501698 libvirt-bin_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 9288a84f486585ba76d2a0446d36dc439950f2ea 2454164 libvirt0_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 b5adbf828a893ed381b8b0db6f97641269a90f2a 7617476 libvirt0-dbg_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 3175cb99e04cedd48e92d823cf37d702f1a1d9ea 2696778 libvirt-doc_1.2.0-2_all.deb
 390f660d5266a4a8ba4615c7c366051e081fe4e9 1771800 libvirt-dev_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 d2afb301b4a45e578c82c66c1934047968259563 1705884 libvirt-sanlock_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
Checksums-Sha256: 
 9bd013dde1cd6ce1b83a507a105e3f9038c768c2b78f522b310f13049e0b5451 2557 libvirt_1.2.0-2.dsc
 521b9b8b51dfcae046f16fbadb38dfd7a460863ba7ea2cd080c377e5e7734ab5 47542 libvirt_1.2.0-2.debian.tar.gz
 0dba4402db385240ff4ddc5a401e0bd8632545aa74cbdfa4fc3c25f049182421 3501698 libvirt-bin_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 12fc270c0d6efdb3ac86ea53d1d2fecebfd6f9c08b2ffdab72d98475c9d70b65 2454164 libvirt0_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 3dfa66d263e4180f8abc35024ca2dd7d5c835fdd9e026ac0fbc091416e715bfb 7617476 libvirt0-dbg_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 08ce6c26383b3568e0fa834cebc6b3732c42e2fdb1794808c576efed1fe57ad7 2696778 libvirt-doc_1.2.0-2_all.deb
 be4bb736ba94d48bc4ea18b0e08000bc282ce78fe791487078b932949f3f6805 1771800 libvirt-dev_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 a76f1ba557b31af2196af398b40625cfbb75351992e207e9574cc1d7d35fac27 1705884 libvirt-sanlock_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
Files: 
 ce96d4d5def16ac3a86c042ebf53e5be 2557 libs optional libvirt_1.2.0-2.dsc
 21c0564dfb5b4e2cdeee96c5d3022e7b 47542 libs optional libvirt_1.2.0-2.debian.tar.gz
 c3518a62ef1df73076baacb7f0a179a4 3501698 admin optional libvirt-bin_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 b8efba0ea5c363c19f0991c3a6f49af0 2454164 libs optional libvirt0_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 ca49f105739146e9cd7b15018b02ea27 7617476 debug extra libvirt0-dbg_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 f9d2193f96a28100177fcb2aac173635 2696778 doc optional libvirt-doc_1.2.0-2_all.deb
 63ebbb192ea7471fd24341fe7d9b40d2 1771800 libdevel optional libvirt-dev_1.2.0-2_i386.deb
 0d4720bba2034a1fadf68b306207a10d 1705884 libs extra libvirt-sanlock_1.2.0-2_i386.deb