Subject: yaafe: changing from ITP to RFP

From: Lucas Nussbaum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:16:59 +0100

retitle 741854 RFP: yaafe -- audio features extraction library
noowner 741854
tag 741854 - pending
thanks

Hi,

A long time ago, you expressed interest in packaging yaafe. Unfortunately,
it seems that it did not happen. In Debian, we try not to keep ITP bugs open
for a too long time, as it might cause other prospective maintainers to
refrain from packaging the software.

This is an automatic email to change the status of yaafe from ITP
(Intent to Package) to RFP (Request for Package), because this bug hasn't seen
any activity during the last 12 months.

If you are still interested in packaging yaafe, please send a mail to
<[email-masked]> with:

 retitle 741854 ITP: yaafe -- audio features extraction library
 owner 741854 !
 thanks

It is also a good idea to document your progress on this ITP from time to
time, by mailing <[email-masked]>.  If you need guidance on how to
package this software, please reply to this email, and/or contact the
[email-masked] mailing list.

Thank you for your interest in Debian,
-- 
Lucas, for the QA team <[email-masked]>