Subject: Bug#74999: Incorrect rendering of footnote in html head section.

From: Fabien Ninoles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:55:29 -0500

Package: docbook-stylesheets
Version: 1.57-3

The <head><title> element of the HTML header as well as the <head><link>
elements also include all the text of the <footnote> (see the title of
http://arpeges.fumble.org/arpeges_0.4.1/sblessures.html for an example).

Special care should always be taken when using title element in other
place than usual (like toc, xref, link endterm, or html head title).

Please, forward it upstream. Thanks.

-- System Information
Debian Release: 2.2
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux hobbes 2.4.0-test9 #1 mer oct 18 17:37:27 EDT 2000 i686

Versions of packages docbook-stylesheets depends on:
ii  docbook                     4.1-0.1      SGML DTD for software documentatio
ii  jade                        1.2.1-17     James Clark's DSSSL Engine        
ii  perl-5.005 [perl5]          5.005.03-7.1 Larry Wall's Practical Extracting 
ii  sgml-base                   1.01         utilities to maintain the SGML cat
ii  sgml-data                   1.3          common SGML DTDs and entities