Subject: [reprepro] Please add dep-11 support

From: Fernando Toledo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 23:41:15 -0300

Package: reprepro
Version: 4.12.5
Severity: normal

--- Please enter the report below this line. ---

Newer version of apt use dep-11 to get metadata info of packages.
Reprepro do not generate these files in the archive and apt fail with
error if use own "reprepro made" repository

relevant log parts:

Des:32 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/main
i386 Packages [10,4 MB]
Ign:35 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/main
amd64 DEP-11 Metadata
Err:36 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/main
DEP-11 64x64 Icons
  404  Not Found
Des:37 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/contrib
amd64 Packages [67,1 kB]
Des:38 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/contrib
i386 Packages [63,8 kB]
Ign:40 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/contrib
amd64 DEP-11 Metadata
Err:41 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/contrib
DEP-11 64x64 Icons
  404  Not Found
Des:42 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian
stretch/non-free amd64 Packages [99,0 kB]

Des:43 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian
stretch/non-free i386 Packages [88,9 kB]

Ign:45 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian
stretch/non-free amd64 DEP-11 Metadata

Err:46 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian
stretch/non-free DEP-11 64x64 Icons

  404  Not Found
Err:35 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/main
amd64 DEP-11 Metadata
  404  Not Found
Err:40 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian stretch/contrib
amd64 DEP-11 Metadata
  404  Not Found
Err:45 http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian
stretch/non-free amd64 DEP-11 Metadata

  404  Not Found

E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/main/dep11/Components-amd64.yml
 404  Not Found
E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar
 404  Not Found
E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/contrib/dep11/Components-amd64.yml
 404  Not Found
E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/contrib/dep11/icons-64x64.tar
 404  Not Found
E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/non-free/dep11/Components-amd64.yml
 404  Not Found
E: Fallo al obtener
http://huayra-srv-01.huayragnulinux.com.ar/debian/dists/stretch/non-free/dep11/icons-64x64.tar
 404  Not Found
E: No se han podido descargar algunos archivos de índice, se han
omitido, o se han utilizado unos antiguos en su lugar.

-- 
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS
http://bbs.docksud.com.ar
telnet://bbs.docksud.com.ar

---

From: "Bernhard R. Link" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 09:13:36 +0200

I'd suggest to report a bug against apt for this. (Asking for files not
advertised and generating such an output is definitely a bug in apt,
no matter wether reprepro supports to generate those files or not).

	Bernhard R. Link
-- 
F8AC 04D5 0B9B 064B 3383  C3DA AFFC 96D1 151D FFDC

---

From: Raju Devidas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:28:00 +0530

> 404 Not Found

Did we had any updates on this? I see no bugs reported against apt as
well for DEP-11 support..