Subject: backtrace

From: Yevgeny Kosarzhevsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 14:30:17 +0200

Here is backtrace.

Application: Akonadi Console (akonadiconsole), signal: Segmentation fault

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".

[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f567793d940 (LWP 16476))]

Thread 19 (Thread 0x7f55fc9be700 (LWP 16506)):

#0 0x00007f568ee4309f in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185

#1 0x00007f568e07ade3 in JSC::GCThread::gcThreadMain() (this=0x1890620) at
heap/GCThread.cpp:81

#2 0x00007f568e39b5d1 in
WTF::ThreadSpecific<WTF::WTFThreadData>::destroy(void*)
(ptr=0x7f566c1e23e0) at wtf/ThreadingPthreads.cpp:195

#3 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55fc9be700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#4 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 18 (Thread 0x7f55fd1bf700 (LWP 16505)):

#0 0x00007f568ee4309f in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185

#1 0x00007f568e07ade3 in JSC::GCThread::gcThreadMain() (this=0x189f9d0) at
heap/GCThread.cpp:81

#2 0x00007f568e39b5d1 in
WTF::ThreadSpecific<WTF::WTFThreadData>::destroy(void*)
(ptr=0x7f566c1e2080) at wtf/ThreadingPthreads.cpp:195

#3 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55fd1bf700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#4 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 17 (Thread 0x7f55fd9c0700 (LWP 16504)):

#0 0x00007f568ee4309f in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185

#1 0x00007f568e07ade3 in JSC::GCThread::gcThreadMain() (this=0x186d5c0) at
heap/GCThread.cpp:81

#2 0x00007f568e39b5d1 in
WTF::ThreadSpecific<WTF::WTFThreadData>::destroy(void*)
(ptr=0x7f566c1e2140) at wtf/ThreadingPthreads.cpp:195

#3 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55fd9c0700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#4 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 16 (Thread 0x7f55fe1c1700 (LWP 16503)):

#0 0x00007f568ee4309f in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185

#1 0x00007f568e079db4 in JSC::BlockAllocator::blockFreeingThreadMain()
(this=0x7f566c239058) at heap/BlockAllocator.cpp:139

#2 0x00007f568e39b5d1 in
WTF::ThreadSpecific<WTF::WTFThreadData>::destroy(void*)
(ptr=0x7f566c1e21b0) at wtf/ThreadingPthreads.cpp:195

#3 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55fe1c1700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#4 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 15 (Thread 0x7f55ff7fc700 (LWP 16501)):

#0 0x00007fff0ddfda9f in clock_gettime ()

#1 0x00007f5692c6af66 in __GI___clock_gettime (clock_id=1,
tp=tp@entry=0x7f55ff7fb9e0)
at ../sysdeps/unix/clock_gettime.c:115

#2 0x00007f56936076c6 in qt_gettime() (ts=0x7f55ff7fb9e0, clock=<optimized
out>) at tools/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:105

#3 0x00007f56936076c6 in qt_gettime() (frac=<synthetic pointer>,
sec=<synthetic pointer>) at tools/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:156

#4 0x00007f56936076c6 in qt_gettime() () at tools/qelapsedtimer_unix.cpp:165

#5 0x00007f5693782d59 in QTimerInfoList::updateCurrentTime()
(this=this@entry=0x7f55e80030d0) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:84

#6 0x00007f56937832c5 in QTimerInfoList::timerWait(timespec&)
(this=0x7f55e80030d0, tm=...) at kernel/qtimerinfo_unix.cpp:381

#7 0x00007f56937846ae in timerSourcePrepare(GSource*, gint*)
(timeout=0x7f55ff7fbab4, src=<optimized out>) at
kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:126

#8 0x00007f56937846ae in timerSourcePrepare(GSource*, gint*)
(source=<optimized out>, timeout=timeout@entry=0x7f55ff7fbab4) at
kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:159

#9 0x00007f568844992d in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f55e8000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f55ff7fbb40) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3442

#10 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f55e8000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#11 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f55e8000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#12 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f55e80008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#13 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f55ff7fbc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#14 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#15 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x181c170) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#16 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55ff7fc700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#17 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 14 (Thread 0x7f55ffffd700 (LWP 16499)):

#0 0x00007f568848eae4 in g_mutex_unlock (mutex=0x7f55f4000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gthread-posix.c:1347

#1 0x00007f5688449920 in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f4000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f55ffffcb40) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3440

#2 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f4000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#3 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f55f4000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#4 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f55f40008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#5 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f55ffffcc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#6 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#7 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x1790510) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#8 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f55ffffd700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#9 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 13 (Thread 0x7f5644a82700 (LWP 16497)):

#0 0x00007f568848eac9 in g_mutex_lock (mutex=mutex@entry=0x7f55f0000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gthread-posix.c:1335

#1 0x00007f5688449807 in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f0000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f5644a81b40) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3382

#2 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f0000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#3 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f55f0000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#4 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f55f00008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#5 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5644a81c80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#6 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#7 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x1783b20) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#8 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5644a82700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#9 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 12 (Thread 0x7f5646ffd700 (LWP 16496)):

#0 0x00007f5688449a38 in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f8000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f5646ffcb40) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3453

#1 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f55f8000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#2 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f55f8000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#3 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f55f80008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#4 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5646ffcc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#5 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#6 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x1569630) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#7 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5646ffd700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#8 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 11 (Thread 0x7f56477fe700 (LWP 16495)):

#0 0x00007f568ee4309f in pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/pthread_cond_wait.S:185

#1 0x00007f568e36b9ab in WTF::TCMalloc_PageHeap::scavengerThread()
(this=0x7f568ec0a91c <WTF::pageheap_memory+57564>) at
wtf/FastMalloc.cpp:2825

#2 0x00007f568e36b9e9 in WTF::TCMalloc_PageHeap::runScavengerThread(void*)
(context=0x7f568ec0a91c <WTF::pageheap_memory+57564>) at
wtf/FastMalloc.cpp:1993

#3 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f56477fe700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#4 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 10 (Thread 0x7f5647fff700 (LWP 16493)):

#0 0x00007f568848eae4 in g_mutex_unlock (mutex=0x7f5640000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gthread-posix.c:1347

#1 0x00007f568844a4b6 in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5640000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3902

#2 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56400008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#3 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5647ffec80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#4 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#5 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x1507060) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#6 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5647fff700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#7 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 9 (Thread 0x7f5664ff9700 (LWP 16491)):

#0 0x00007f5692c5519d in poll () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84

#1 0x00007f568844a39c in g_main_context_iterate (priority=2147483647,
n_fds=1, fds=0x7f564c002e20, timeout=<optimized out>,
context=0x7f564c000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:4135

#2 0x00007f568844a39c in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f564c000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3835

#3 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f564c000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#4 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f564c0008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#5 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5664ff8c80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#6 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#7 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x14f52d0) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#8 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5664ff9700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#9 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 8 (Thread 0x7f56657fa700 (LWP 16489)):

#0 0x00007f568848eac9 in g_mutex_lock (mutex=mutex@entry=0x7f5648000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gthread-posix.c:1335

#1 0x00007f5688449ddc in g_main_context_check
(context=context@entry=0x7f5648000990,
max_priority=2147483647, fds=fds@entry=0x7f5648002e20, n_fds=n_fds@entry=1)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3683

#2 0x00007f568844a340 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5648000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3837

#3 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5648000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#4 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56480008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#5 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f56657f9c80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#6 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#7 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x14f83e0) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#8 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f56657fa700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#9 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 7 (Thread 0x7f5665ffb700 (LWP 16487)):

#0 0x00007f56884498d8 in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f5654000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f5665ffab40) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3422

#1 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5654000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#2 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5654000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#3 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56540008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#4 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5665ffac80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#5 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#6 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x14e63c0) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#7 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5665ffb700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#8 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 6 (Thread 0x7f56667fc700 (LWP 16485)):

#0 0x00007f5692c5117d in read () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84

#1 0x00007f568848d740 in g_wakeup_acknowledge (__nbytes=16,
__buf=0x7f56667fba70, __fd=<optimized out>) at
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/unistd.h:44

#2 0x00007f568848d740 in g_wakeup_acknowledge (wakeup=0x7f565c002570) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gwakeup.c:210

#3 0x00007f5688449e84 in g_main_context_check
(context=context@entry=0x7f5650000990,
max_priority=2147483647, fds=fds@entry=0x7f5650002e20, n_fds=n_fds@entry=1)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3632

#4 0x00007f568844a340 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5650000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3837

#5 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5650000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#6 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56500008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#7 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f56667fbc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#8 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#9 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x14aaf40) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#10 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f56667fc700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#11 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 5 (Thread 0x7f5666ffd700 (LWP 16483)):

#0 0x00007f5692c5519d in poll () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:84

#1 0x00007f568844a39c in g_main_context_iterate (priority=2147483647,
n_fds=1, fds=0x7f565c003020, timeout=<optimized out>,
context=0x7f565c000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:4135

#2 0x00007f568844a39c in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f565c000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3835

#3 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f565c000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#4 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f565c0008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#5 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5666ffcc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#6 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#7 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x14aace0) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#8 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5666ffd700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#9 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 4 (Thread 0x7f56677fe700 (LWP 16481)):

#0 0x00007f568848eac9 in g_mutex_lock (mutex=mutex@entry=0x7f5658000990) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gthread-posix.c:1335

#1 0x00007f568844a35e in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5658000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3844

#2 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5658000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#3 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56580008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#4 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f56677fdc80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#5 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#6 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x149c270) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#7 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f56677fe700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#8 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 3 (Thread 0x7f5667fff700 (LWP 16479)):

#0 0x00007f5688449c24 in g_main_context_check
(context=context@entry=0x7f5660000990,
max_priority=2147483647, fds=fds@entry=0x7f5660002e20, n_fds=n_fds@entry=1)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3614

#1 0x00007f568844a340 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5660000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3837

#2 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5660000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#3 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56600008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#4 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f5667ffec80,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#5 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=<optimized out>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#6 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x149bcd0) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#7 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f5667fff700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#8 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 2 (Thread 0x7f566ffff700 (LWP 16478)):

#0 0x00007f569355a70d in QThreadData::current(bool)
(createIfNecessary=createIfNecessary@entry=true) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:216

#1 0x00007f569378482a in postEventSourcePrepare(GSource*, gint*)
(s=0x7f56680012d0, timeout=timeout@entry=0x7f566fffea84) at
kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:246

#2 0x00007f568844992d in g_main_context_prepare
(context=context@entry=0x7f5668000990,
priority=priority@entry=0x7f566fffeb10) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3442

#3 0x00007f568844a2cb in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f5668000990,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3820

#4 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f5668000990,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#5 0x00007f56937851cb in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x7f56680008c0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:419

#6 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7f566fffec50,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#7 0x00007f56935569e4 in QThread::exec() (this=this@entry=0x7f569874ed40
<(anonymous namespace)::Q_QGS__q_manager::innerFunction()::holder>) at
thread/qthread.cpp:500

#8 0x00007f56986db515 in QDBusConnectionManager::run() (this=0x7f569874ed40
<(anonymous namespace)::Q_QGS__q_manager::innerFunction()::holder>) at
qdbusconnection.cpp:189

#9 0x00007f569355b808 in QThreadPrivate::start(void*) (arg=0x7f569874ed40
<(anonymous namespace)::Q_QGS__q_manager::innerFunction()::holder>) at
thread/qthread_unix.cpp:341

#10 0x00007f568ee3d464 in start_thread (arg=0x7f566ffff700) at
pthread_create.c:333

#11 0x00007f5692c5e30d in clone () at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109

Thread 1 (Thread 0x7f567793d940 (LWP 16476)):

[KCrash Handler]

#6 0x0000000000432852 in ()

#7 0x00007f569375ca74 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**)
(a=0x7fff0dda7bd0, r=0x1ea4070, this=<optimized out>) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qobject_impl.h:124

#8 0x00007f569375ca74 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**)
(sender=sender@entry=0x1eb2e60, signalOffset=<optimized out>,
local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=2, argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda7bd0)
at kernel/qobject.cpp:3715

#9 0x00007f569375d007 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject
const*, int, void**) (sender=sender@entry=0x1eb2e60, m=m@entry=0x7f5694a0e600
<QAbstractButton::staticMetaObject>,
local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=2, argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda7bd0)
at kernel/qobject.cpp:3595

#10 0x00007f5694610212 in QAbstractButton::clicked(bool)
(this=this@entry=0x1eb2e60,
_t1=false) at .moc/moc_qabstractbutton.cpp:307

#11 0x00007f5694610464 in QAbstractButtonPrivate::emitClicked()
(this=0x1eb2f00) at widgets/qabstractbutton.cpp:404

#12 0x00007f5694611f17 in QAbstractButtonPrivate::click() (this=0x1eb2f00)
at widgets/qabstractbutton.cpp:397

#13 0x00007f5694612094 in QAbstractButton::mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(this=0x1eb2e60, e=0x7fff0dda8070) at widgets/qabstractbutton.cpp:1002

#14 0x00007f5694557e58 in QWidget::event(QEvent*) (this=0x1eb2e60,
event=0x7fff0dda8070) at kernel/qwidget.cpp:9114

#15 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x1eb2e60, e=0x7fff0dda8070) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#16 0x00007f569451888e in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x1eb2e60, e=0x7fff0dda8070) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3277

#17 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x1eb2e60, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda8070)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#18 0x00007f5694517585 in QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*,
QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer<QWidget>&, bool)
(event=<optimized out>, receiver=<optimized out>) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:225

#19 0x00007f5694517585 in QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*,
QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer<QWidget>&, bool)
(receiver=receiver@entry=0x1eb2e60, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda8070,
alienWidget=alienWidget@entry=0x1eb2e60, nativeWidget=0x1ea2a60,
buttonDown=buttonDown@entry=0x7f5694a38cb0 <qt_button_down>,
lastMouseReceiver=..., spontaneous=true) at kernel/qapplication.cpp:2775

#20 0x00007f56945724b0 in QWidgetWindow::handleMouseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(this=this@entry=0x1e9c1f0, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda8470) at
kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:603

#21 0x00007f5694574df3 in QWidgetWindow::event(QEvent*) (this=0x1e9c1f0,
event=0x7fff0dda8470) at kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:233

#22 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x1e9c1f0, e=0x7fff0dda8470) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#23 0x00007f5694518036 in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=0x7fff0ddaa6f0, receiver=0x1e9c1f0, e=0x7fff0dda8470) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3561

#24 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x1e9c1f0, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda8470)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#25 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(event=0x7fff0dda8470, receiver=0x1e9c1f0) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:228

#26 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(e=0x1f13cf0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1877

#27 0x00007f5693f2cba5 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processWindowSystemEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::WindowSystemEvent*)
(e=e@entry=0x1f13cf0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1661

#28 0x00007f5693f0a7db in
QWindowSystemInterface::sendWindowSystemEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(flags=...) at kernel/qwindowsysteminterface.cpp:648

#29 0x00007f56776edaa0 in userEventSourceDispatch(GSource*, GSourceFunc,
gpointer) (source=<optimized out>) at
eventdispatchers/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:70

#30 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch (context=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3154

#31 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3769

#32 0x00007f568844a400 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3840

#33 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f56700016f0,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#34 0x00007f56937851af in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x13078f0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:417

#35 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7fff0dda8820,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#36 0x00007f569471548c in QDialog::exec() (this=0x1ea2a60) at
dialogs/qdialog.cpp:541

#37 0x00000000004282d2 in ()

#38 0x00007f569375c9c1 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**)
(sender=sender@entry=0x1415470, signalOffset=<optimized out>,
local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=1, argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda89f0)
at kernel/qobject.cpp:3730

#39 0x00007f569375d007 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject
const*, int, void**) (sender=sender@entry=0x1415470, m=m@entry=0x7f5694a09c60
<QAction::staticMetaObject>, local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=1,
argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda89f0) at kernel/qobject.cpp:3595

#40 0x00007f56945095f2 in QAction::triggered(bool) (this=this@entry=0x1415470,
_t1=false) at .moc/moc_qaction.cpp:369

#41 0x00007f569450c110 in QAction::activate(QAction::ActionEvent)
(this=0x1415470, event=<optimized out>) at kernel/qaction.cpp:1163

#42 0x00007f5694694e82 in
QMenuPrivate::activateCausedStack(QVector<QPointer<QWidget> > const&,
QAction*, QAction::ActionEvent, bool) (this=this@entry=0x1421820,
causedStack=..., action=action@entry=0x1415470,
action_e=action_e@entry=QAction::Trigger,
self=self@entry=true) at widgets/qmenu.cpp:1130

#43 0x00007f569469aff6 in QMenuPrivate::activateAction(QAction*,
QAction::ActionEvent, bool) (this=this@entry=0x1421820,
action=action@entry=0x1415470,
action_e=action_e@entry=QAction::Trigger, self=self@entry=true) at
widgets/qmenu.cpp:1207

#44 0x00007f569469f229 in QMenu::mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(this=<optimized out>, e=0x7fff0dda9010) at widgets/qmenu.cpp:2634

#45 0x00007f5694557e58 in QWidget::event(QEvent*) (this=this@entry=0x141b8b0,
event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9010) at kernel/qwidget.cpp:9114

#46 0x00007f569469fccb in QMenu::event(QEvent*) (this=0x141b8b0,
e=0x7fff0dda9010) at widgets/qmenu.cpp:2748

#47 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x141b8b0, e=0x7fff0dda9010) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#48 0x00007f569451888e in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x141b8b0, e=0x7fff0dda9010) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3277

#49 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x141b8b0, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9010)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#50 0x00007f5694517585 in QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*,
QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer<QWidget>&, bool)
(event=<optimized out>, receiver=<optimized out>) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:225

#51 0x00007f5694517585 in QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*,
QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer<QWidget>&, bool)
(receiver=receiver@entry=0x141b8b0, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9010,
alienWidget=0x0, alienWidget@entry=0x141b8b0, nativeWidget=0x141b8b0,
buttonDown=buttonDown@entry=0x7f5694a38cb0 <qt_button_down>,
lastMouseReceiver=..., spontaneous=true) at kernel/qapplication.cpp:2775

#52 0x00007f5694572ac7 in QWidgetWindow::handleMouseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(this=this@entry=0x1cdec90, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9410) at
kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:501

#53 0x00007f5694574df3 in QWidgetWindow::event(QEvent*) (this=0x1cdec90,
event=0x7fff0dda9410) at kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:233

#54 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x1cdec90, e=0x7fff0dda9410) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#55 0x00007f5694518036 in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=0x7fff0ddaa6f0, receiver=0x1cdec90, e=0x7fff0dda9410) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3561

#56 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x1cdec90, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9410)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#57 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(event=0x7fff0dda9410, receiver=0x1cdec90) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:228

#58 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(e=0x1ea14f0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1877

#59 0x00007f5693f2cba5 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processWindowSystemEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::WindowSystemEvent*)
(e=e@entry=0x1ea14f0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1661

#60 0x00007f5693f0a7db in
QWindowSystemInterface::sendWindowSystemEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(flags=...) at kernel/qwindowsysteminterface.cpp:648

#61 0x00007f56776edaa0 in userEventSourceDispatch(GSource*, GSourceFunc,
gpointer) (source=<optimized out>) at
eventdispatchers/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:70

#62 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch (context=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3154

#63 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3769

#64 0x00007f568844a400 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3840

#65 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f56700016f0,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#66 0x00007f56937851af in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x13078f0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:417

#67 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7fff0dda97b0,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#68 0x00007f5694699e4d in QMenu::exec(QPoint const&, QAction*)
(this=<optimized out>, p=..., action=0x0) at widgets/qmenu.cpp:2401

#69 0x000000000042e0a3 in ()

#70 0x00007f569375ca74 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**)
(a=0x7fff0dda9a70, r=0x13bcee0, this=<optimized out>) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qobject_impl.h:124

#71 0x00007f569375ca74 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, int, int, void**)
(sender=sender@entry=0x13ebd00, signalOffset=<optimized out>,
local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=3, argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda9a70)
at kernel/qobject.cpp:3715

#72 0x00007f569375d007 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject
const*, int, void**) (sender=sender@entry=0x13ebd00, m=m@entry=0x7f5694a0ba40
<QWidget::staticMetaObject>, local_signal_index=local_signal_index@entry=3,
argv=argv@entry=0x7fff0dda9a70) at kernel/qobject.cpp:3595

#73 0x00007f569453dc65 in QWidget::customContextMenuRequested(QPoint
const&) (this=this@entry=0x13ebd00, _t1=...) at .moc/moc_qwidget.cpp:652

#74 0x00007f5694558b36 in QWidget::event(QEvent*) (this=0x13ebd00,
event=0x7fff0dda9c10) at kernel/qwidget.cpp:8926

#75 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x13ebd00, e=0x7fff0dda9c10) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#76 0x00007f5694518c4e in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x1402a20, e=0x7fff0dda9dd0) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3421

#77 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x1402a20, event=event@entry=0x7fff0dda9dd0)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#78 0x00007f5694572603 in QWidgetWindow::handleMouseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(event=0x7fff0dda9dd0, receiver=0x1402a20) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:228

#79 0x00007f5694572603 in QWidgetWindow::handleMouseEvent(QMouseEvent*)
(this=this@entry=0x19b6e20, event=event@entry=0x7fff0ddaa1d0) at
kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:610

#80 0x00007f5694574df3 in QWidgetWindow::event(QEvent*) (this=0x19b6e20,
event=0x7fff0ddaa1d0) at kernel/qwidgetwindow.cpp:233

#81 0x00007f5694512afc in QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*,
QEvent*) (this=<optimized out>, receiver=0x19b6e20, e=0x7fff0ddaa1d0) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3804

#82 0x00007f5694518036 in QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*)
(this=0x7fff0ddaa6f0, receiver=0x19b6e20, e=0x7fff0ddaa1d0) at
kernel/qapplication.cpp:3561

#83 0x00007f56937300f8 in QCoreApplication::notifyInternal2(QObject*,
QEvent*) (receiver=receiver@entry=0x19b6e20, event=event@entry=0x7fff0ddaa1d0)
at kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1015

#84 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(event=0x7fff0ddaa1d0, receiver=0x19b6e20) at
../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/kernel/qcoreapplication.h:228

#85 0x00007f5693f2b010 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processMouseEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::MouseEvent*)
(e=0x1cd94a0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1877

#86 0x00007f5693f2cba5 in
QGuiApplicationPrivate::processWindowSystemEvent(QWindowSystemInterfacePrivate::WindowSystemEvent*)
(e=e@entry=0x1cd94a0) at kernel/qguiapplication.cpp:1661

#87 0x00007f5693f0a7db in
QWindowSystemInterface::sendWindowSystemEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(flags=...) at kernel/qwindowsysteminterface.cpp:648

#88 0x00007f56776edaa0 in userEventSourceDispatch(GSource*, GSourceFunc,
gpointer) (source=<optimized out>) at
eventdispatchers/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:70

#89 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch (context=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3154

#90 0x00007f568844a1a7 in g_main_context_dispatch
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0)
at /build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3769

#91 0x00007f568844a400 in g_main_context_iterate
(context=context@entry=0x7f56700016f0,
block=block@entry=1, dispatch=dispatch@entry=1, self=<optimized out>) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3840

#92 0x00007f568844a4ac in g_main_context_iteration (context=0x7f56700016f0,
may_block=may_block@entry=1) at
/build/glib2.0-wnDt2X/glib2.0-2.48.1/./glib/gmain.c:3901

#93 0x00007f56937851af in
QEventDispatcherGlib::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=0x13078f0, flags=...) at kernel/qeventdispatcher_glib.cpp:417

#94 0x00007f569372de4a in
QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)
(this=this@entry=0x7fff0ddaa570,
flags=..., flags@entry=...) at kernel/qeventloop.cpp:204

#95 0x00007f569373650c in QCoreApplication::exec() () at
kernel/qcoreapplication.cpp:1285

#96 0x0000000000426cf5 in ()

#97 0x00007f5692b97730 in __libc_start_main (main=0x4265b0, argc=1,
argv=0x7fff0ddaa898, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>,
rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7fff0ddaa888) at
../csu/libc-start.c:291

#98 0x0000000000427089 in _start ()

-- 
Regards,
Yevgeny