Subject: Re: Bug#830689: akonadiconsole: segfault on resourse remote configuration refresh operation

From: Maximiliano Curia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:11:09 +0200

¡Hola phaoost!

El 2016-07-10 a las 14:24 +0200, phaoost escribió:
> Package: akonadiconsole 
> Version: 4:16.04.2-2 
> Severity: important

> I have found ical and mailbox resources are broken after update. I tried to check resourses' settings on akonadikonsole:
> - pointed to broken service and right-click on it 
> - choose configure - configure remotely 
> - in opened window click refresh

> akonadiconsole crashes on this point with segfault.

> The expected behaviour is not to crash..

Have you closed your kde session after upgrading akonadi?

> -- System Information:
> LSB Version:	core-2.0-amd64:core-2.0-noarch:core-3.0-amd64:core-3.0-noarch:core-3.1-amd64:core-3.1-noarch:core-3.2-amd64:core-3.2-noarch:core-4.0-amd64:core-4.0-noarch:core-4.1-amd64:core-4.1-noarch:security-4.0-amd64:security-4.0-noarch:security-4.1-amd64:security-4.1-noarch 
> Distributor ID:	Devuan 
> Description:	Devuan GNU/Linux unstable (ceres) 

You are using a derivative from Debian, but reporting the issue to Debian, we 
don't provide support for this kind of reports, I would expect that Devuan has 
it's own bug tracker to send the reports to, and if the issue is reproducible 
without the changes made by Devuan then it would make sense to have it in the 
Debian bug tracker. In most cases even to provide any useful input we would 
need to know the changes made by Devuan.

Could you check if this is something Devuan specific?

Happy hacking,
-- 
"If you have too many special cases, you are doing it wrong." -- Craig Zarouni
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/