Subject: Bug#864709: xfce CD1 image should contain fonts for languages supported by debian installer

From: Pirate Praveen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 18:46:45 +0530

On 2018, ഡിസംബർ 30 5:06:04 PM IST, Hideki Yamane <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:35:03 +0530 Pirate Praveen <[email-masked]>
>wrote:
>> I selected Malayalam during installation of last testing snapshot of
>> stretch, but the system did not have a Malayalam font installed. I'd
>> think the case would be similar for other languages. Can't we reuse
>the
>> fonts used by the installer? It may require changes in the installer
>to
>> use normal debs instead of udebs.
>
>Just a question: Now we provide DVD image, not CD image. Is it still
>matter?

We have not stopped providing CD images. DVD is an additional option. I think this matters still.
-- 
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.