Subject: Bug#866811: additional information

From: Thomas McAtee Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:42:19 -0700

I forgot to mention that I had done tried going to the laptop from
buster pc in both ssh and using sftp. Neither worked. When I had deleted
the known_hosts in the .ssh folder for buster and tried again expecting
to get a new one and thus having to login to the laptop nothing
happened. I went back to the .ssh folder and looked at the known_hosts
file and it was still blank from where I had deleted the old one from
before. The one in stretch worked after having deleted the known_hosts
file there. It pulled in the new known_hosts information and I had
signed/logged into the laptop from the stretch on pc. But still not
working on the buster pc. I've done all I could think of and couldn't
find any information for this to try out.

Thanks

Tom
-- 
Open Source is wonderful use it.
http://osalt.com/
http://whylinuxisbetter.net/
http://distrowatch.com/

Desktop:
Debian Stable Xfce/Open Box
Debian Testing Xfce/ Open Box

Laptop
Debian Mate