Subject: docbook-dsssl: please transition from jadetex to texlive-formats-extra

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:07:44 +0900

Package: docbook-dsssl
Version: 1.79-9.1
Severity: normal

Dear maintainer,

your package docbook-dsssl declares a relation onto
	jadetex
which has been a transitional package for one and a half years
by now. 

Please update your package dependencies to use the correct
	texlive-formats-extra

We will remove `jadetex' in the near future, but will continue
providing it from texlive-formats-extra for some more time

Thanks for your cooperation

Norbert

---
PREINING Norbert                               http://www.preining.info
Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer
GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13