Subject: Firefox-esr and qupzilla crash/exit under Debian 9 ppc64

From: Mathieu Malaterre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:13:13 +0200

Source: firefox
Version: 55.0.3-1
User: [email-masked]
Usertags: ppc64 powerpc

Dear all

I am running Debian 9 ppc64 with Mate Desktop on A-Eon Cyrus X5000
(Freescale P5020)

Both Firefox-ESR and Qupzilla exits or crashes while browsing.

Here are the outputs in the terminal.

Firefox-ESR:

Crash Annotation GraphicsCriticalError: |[0][GFX1]: Unknown image
format 1 (t=4.70433) |[5086][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=90.5178)
|[5087][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=90.5287) |[5088][GFX1]:
Unknown image format 1 (t=94.4401) |[5089][GFX1]: Unknown image format
1 (t=94.4405) |[5090][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=94.4417)
|[5091][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=94.4568) |[5077][GFX1]:
Unknown image format 1 (t=85.4479) |[5078][GFX1]: Unknown image format
1 (t=85.449) |[5079][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=85.4647)
|[5080][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=90.0794) |[5081][GFX1]:
Unknown image format 1 (t=90.0797) |[5082][GFX1]: Unknown image format
1 (t=90.0809) |[5083][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=90.0964)
|[5084][GFX1]: Unknown image format 1 (t=90.5144) |[5085][GFX1]:
Unknown image format 1 (t=90.5167) [GFX1]: Unknown image format 1
Illegal instruction

Qupzilla:

root@X5000:/home/amigaone# qupzilla
QStandardPaths: wrong ownership on runtime directory /run/user/1000,
1000 instead of 0
QStandardPaths: wrong ownership on runtime directory /run/user/1000,
1000 instead of 0
Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported
AdBlockSubscription:: loadSubscription invalid format of adblock file
"/root/.config/qupzilla/profiles/default/adblock/customlist.txt"
QupZilla: 0 extensions loaded
QIODevice::read (QFile,
"/root/.config/qupzilla/profiles/default/cookies.dat"): device not
open
Illegal instruction

--
Sinan Gürkan
AmigaOS4 Beta-Tester
**AmigaOne X5000 + 8GB RAM + Asus Radeon R7 265 **
**AmigaOne A1222 + 2GB RAM + Asus Radeon R7 265**
**Sam460ex + 2GB RAM + Sapphire Radeon 7750**