Subject: Bug#903428: Got hit by #903428 too

From: Markus Koschany <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:47:50 +0200

Am 17.07.2018 um 01:15 schrieb Martin Quinson:
> Hello,
> 
> I'm building a package that provide some javadoc, so I got hit by that
> bug myself too. The solution you propose (dropping javadoc packages)
> does not exactly fit my needs, I must say ;)
[...]

A quick solution is to depend on libjs-jquery and probably
libjs-jquery-ui and then use dh_link or debian/links and symlink the
offending Javascript files to the ones on the system.

Thus said I believe this should be fixed at the root. A good solution
would be to replace the embedded jquery library in OpenJDK-11 with a
symlink to the system library and maybe change some build-helper tools
like javahelper, maven-debian-helper etc. to automatically insert a
dependency on libjs-jquery and libjs-jquery-ui into already existing
substvars.

Regards,

Markus