Subject: Won't fix from the Qt side

From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:24:30 -0300

Control: tag -1 wontfix

Upstream has just said that they do not consider this a bug: the device needs 
to have entropy.

So for sddm I see one workaround and one solution:

Workaround: use haveged.

"Fix": make sddm upstreams consider not using QHash.

An interesting point is that QHash has a long history inside Debian, and so 
far this is the only place where this situation has arised. That's probably 
because once the user has logged in there might be enough entropy for it to 
work.

Regards, Lisandro.

-- 
Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we would all be jumping in dark rooms, chomping magic pills
and listening to electronic repeating music.
  Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/