Subject: ITP: ogon-platform-qt -- Qt5 platform abstraction plugin based backend for ogon

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:23:08 +0200

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>

* Package name    : ogon-platform-qt
  Version         : 0.0.0
  Upstream Author : Thincast Technologies GmbH
* URL             : https://github.com/ogon-project/ogon-platform-qt
* License         : AGPL-3~OGONCORE
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : Qt5 platform abstraction plugin based backend for ogon

 The ogon project is an open source driven collection of services and
 tools mainly written in C/C++ that provide graphical remote access to
 Linux desktop sessions using the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). It
 supports most modern RDP protocol extensions, bitmap compression codecs,
 dis- and reconnection to sessions and device redirections. ogon is
 compatible with virtually any existing RDP Client.
 .
 Any X11 desktop, weston or qt application can be used as session. Due to
 it's modular design it's easily possible to extend or add features or
 add new backends.
 .
 This is a Qt5 platform plugin to export applications through ogon
 without modifying the original code.
 .
 This package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Remote
 Team.