Subject: Re: Bug#906072: ITP: ogon -- ogon session manager and RDP server

From: Mike Gabriel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:09:35 +0000

Hi Matthias,

On  Mi 27 Jan 2021 16:13:55 CET, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

> Hi Mike and everyone else involved with this packaging project!
>
> First of all, thank you for working on this, ogon looks like a rather
> complicated thing to package.
> I would like to ask what the status of this project currently is. Do
> you think that there is any chance this could still make it into
> bullseye? Is there anything you would need help with?
>
> Cheers,
>     Matthias

Bullseye won't happen for ogon. There are some blocking issues where  
upstream patches to third party projects are required that we don't  
have yet in Debian.

I will look into doing the first uploads (hope that Marcel, who did  
quite a bit of the heavy listing recently, is back then...) after the  
bullseye release (or also during the freezes, possibly).

Once we have all the components in experimental and everything works  
nicely, we can throw the packages on to the bullseye-backports archive  
area and make Ogon available for Debian 11 users.

However, until beginning of February, I will be fully occupied with  
the packages I already have in testing (some of them still need some  
love).

And... Thanks for your interest!!!

Mike
-- 

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email-masked], http://das-netzwerkteam.de