Subject: Potential patch for #907852

From: Helge Kreutzmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 16:55:18 +0200

tags 907852 + patch
forwarded 907852 https://github.com/glanois/abcde/issues/3
thanks

By private e-mail, I received the follwing information:

<snip>
Hi -

I ran into this same problem myself yesterday -
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907852

I diagnosed and fixed the problem.  See
https://github.com/glanois/abcde/issues/3

I located a bug report for this in the abcde Bugzilla -
https://abcde.einval.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=100

I added a comment there.
<snip/>

Greetings

          Helge
-- 
      Dr. Helge Kreutzmann                     [email-masked]
           Dipl.-Phys.                   http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php
        64bit GNU powered                     gpg signed mail preferred
           Help keep free software "libre": http://www.ffii.de/