Subject: Bug#940930: devscripts: add new script for self-service give-backs

From: Mattia Rizzolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 14:16:22 +0200

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 10:02:06AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-09-22 at 14:17 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> 
> > assure me that client certificates will stay
> 
> I guess that depends entirely on when browsers delete their support for 
> client certificates. They've been breaking them more and more over time.

Haven't both chromium and firefox already dropped it?  At least chromium
did it more than a year ago, but it's quite easy to issue a new cert by
using openssl manually.

-- 
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540      .''`.
more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                  `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia  `-