Subject: Bug#944660: alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.3 is not specified

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 21:11:47 +0800

Package: alsa-utils
Version: 1.1.9-1
File: /usr/sbin/alsactl

# systemctl -t service | grep alsa | awk '{print $1}' | xargs systemctl status
● alsa-restore.service - Save/Restore Sound Card State
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/alsa-restore.service; static; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (exited) since Wed 2019-11-13 21:02:51 CST; 6min ago
     Docs: man:alsactl(1)
 Main PID: 469 (code=exited, status=99)
    Tasks: 0 (limit: 6976)
   Memory: 0B
   CGroup: /system.slice/alsa-restore.service

Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: Found hardware: "HDA-Intel" "Conexant CX20590" "HDA:14f1506e,17aac023,00100003 HDA:80862806,80860101,00100000" "0x17aa" "0x3977"
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: Hardware is initialized using a generic method
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1325: failed to obtain info for control #25 (No such file or directory)
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.2 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.3 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.4 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.5 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.6 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 alsactl[469]: /usr/sbin/alsactl: set_control:1452: control.26.value.7 is not specified
Nov 13 21:02:51 jidanni5 systemd[1]: Started Save/Restore Sound Card State.