Subject: piuparts.debian.org: should test bullseye2next, not buster2next

From: Holger Levsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 21:22:00 +0100

Package: piuparts.debian.org, piuparts
Severity: minor

Dear Maintainer,

piuparts.debian.org should nowadays test bullseye2next, not buster2next.

The fix is straightforward:

~/Projects/piuparts/git/piuparts$ rgrep buster2next *
debian/changelog:      and [buster2proposed] to [buster2next].
instances/piuparts.conf-template.pejacevic:	buster2next
instances/piuparts.conf-template.pejacevic:[buster2next]
~/Projects/piuparts/git/piuparts$ rgrep bullseye2next *
~/Projects/piuparts/git/piuparts$ 

-- 
cheers,
	Holger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
       PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C

---

From: Andreas Beckmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 21:32:48 +0100

> piuparts.debian.org should nowadays test bullseye2next, not buster2next.

buster2next is for testing stuff going into the next stable point
release, so we should have both.

Andreas