Subject: Please restore stats on the web page

From: s3v <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 17:21:43 +0100

Package: lintian Severity: normal Dear maintainer, as reported in [1] a month
ago, I would like to see stats of Lintian's tags get restored on the main web
page of the project. I used to read stats daily and I think these are a very
useful mean for all users and contributors for making Debian even better. Sorry
for the duplicate, but I don't know where is the right place to report such
problems (not strictly related to the package itself). If you already read the
previous message, please ignore this bug report and feel free to close it. Thank
in advance. [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2020/02/msg00047.html

---

From: s3v <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 17:47:06 +0100

Control: reassign 953262 lintian

Sorry for the mess...

Please find below the original message correctly formatted (hopefully....)

----------------------------------------------

Dear maintainer,

as reported in [1] a month ago, I would like to see stats of Lintian's tags
get restored on the main webpage of the project. I used to read stats daily and
I think these are a very useful mean for all users and contributors for making
Debian even better.

Sorry for the duplicate, but I don't know where is the right place to report
such problems (not strictly related to the package itself).
If you already read the previous message, please ignore this bug report and
feel free to close it.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2020/02/msg00047.html