Subject: moreinfo

From: Holger Levsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 19:38:34 +0000

control: tags -1 newcomer
thanks

from #debian-qa, with buxy's permission:

<buxy> 	h01ger: really, if you just want a fixed link to the parent directory, 
	it should be as easy as adding another class like PopconLink here:
	https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/-/blob/master/distro_tracker/vendor/debian/tracker_panels.py#L151
	adding it in the buildd list would require a bit more work,
	changing the BuildLogCheckLinks class just above:
	https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/-/blob/master/distro_tracker/vendor/debian/tracker_panels.py#L64
	like adding one method, and changing the template

-- 
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

If secure encryption is outlawed, only criminals will have it.