Subject: Fix titles

From: Boris Pek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 02:36:36 +0300

retitle 974678 RFP: openh264 -- H.264 encoding and decoding
retitle 700412 O: kst -- A KDE application used for displaying scientific data
retitle 808074 O: fbreader -- e-book reader
retitle 980433 ITP: buf -- Better way to work with Protocol Buffers
retitle 944878 O: palabos -- CFD solver based on the lattice Boltzmann method
retitle 881910 ITA: libcdio-paranoia -- library to read and control digital audio CDs
retitle 914035 RFA: influxdb -- Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
retitle 969001 O: python-asynctest -- unittest extension for testing asyncio libraries
retitle 970377 ITA: python-libtrace -- Python bindings for the libtrace API
retitle 974914 ITA: cdrkit -- collection of computer programs for CD and DVD authoring
retitle 975985 ITA: geda-gaf -- Electronics design software
retitle 976707 O: kopanocore -- Complete and feature rich groupware solution
retitle 976708 O: kopano-webapp -- WebApp for the Kopano Collaboration Platform
retitle 976709 O: kopano-webapp-plugins-files -- Kopano WebApp plugin for managing attachments
retitle 976710 O: z-push -- open source implementation of the ActiveSync protocol
retitle 977266 O: python-bsddb3 -- Python interface for Berkeley DB
retitle 975732 ITP: xmppc -- command line xmpp client
retitle 720456 ITP: solarized -- solarized colorscheme for Vim
retitle 981140 ITP: xbanish -- banish the mouse cursor when typing, show it again when the mouse moves
retitle 935626 O: numba -- native machine code compiler for Python
retitle 981304 ITP: blop-lv2 -- Mike Rawes' LADSPA plugins ported to LV2
retitle 980730 RFP: hobbits -- a GUI toolkit for reverse engineering of binary formats

retitle 976004 RFP: exfatprogs -- tools to create, check and label exFAT filesystems
close 976004 1.0.3-1

retitle 974951 RFP: marker -- gtk3 markdown editor
retitle 974423 RFP: yubikey-manager-qt -- GUI for YubiKey Manager
retitle 970919 ITP: eclipse-imagen -- extensible, on-demand image processing library
retitle 970918 ITP: refuel -- simple update framework for Java
retitle 944398 ITP: node-timezone -- Timezone database and functions for node.js
retitle 851525 RFP: pandas-datareader -- remote data access for pandas
retitle 978755 RFH: courier -- Courier mail server

thanks