Subject: fbterm: Wrong homepage + new version

From: Davide Prina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 11:11:24 +0100

Package: fbterm
Version: 1.7-4
Severity: normal

I have see that the project homepage is on code.google.com but this repo 
has been archived and read only:
https://code.google.com/archive/p/fbterm/

I think that the homepage is now:
https://github.com/sfzhi/fbterm

in here there is the new version 1.8

I see that also OpenSuse[¹] and other distro[²] (Rosa, SlackBuild, 
SliTaxCooking) are using this new version.

Ciao
Davide

[¹]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/fbterm

[²]
https://repology.org/project/fbterm/versions