Subject: Bug#994044: Closing this bug (BTS maintenance for src:linux bugs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 May 2025 14:45:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

This bug was filed for a (very) old kernel or the bug is old itself
without resolution. Maybe it was for a feature enablement which nobody
acted on. We are sorry we were not able to timely deal with this issue.
There are many open bugs for the src:linux package and thus we are
closing older bugs where it's unclear if they still occur in newer
versions and are still relevant to the reporter. For an overview see:
https://bugs.debian.org/src:linux .

If you can reproduce your issue with

- the current version in unstable/testing
- the latest kernel from backports

or, if it was a feature addition/wishlist and still consider it
relevant, then:

Please reopen the bug, see https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control
for details.

Please try to provide as much fresh details including kernel logs where
relevant. In particular were an issue is coupled with specific hardware we
might ask you to do additional debugging on your side as the owner of the
hardware.

Regards,
Salvatore